Mawa Cake | Eggless Mawa Cake | Khoya Cake Recipe | Sponge Cake Recipe | Cake Recipe | Dessert
How to make a Khoa recipe link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_TfJ5RtTa0
#MawaCake #EgglessMawaCake #KhoyaCakeRecipe #EasyCakeRecipe #cakerecipes #cakes #plaincake #spongecakerecipes #parsimawacake #mumbaimawacake #cake #cakebananekirecipe #mawacakeinhindi #egglesscakerecipes #bakerystylemwacake #dessert #teatimecakes #dessertrecipes #homecooking
Maida/All Purpose Flour – 1 Cup
Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
Baking Soda – 1/4 Tsp
Cardamom Powder – 3/4 Tsp
A Pinch Of Salt
Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Unsalted Butter – 75 Gms
Mawa/khoa – 1/2 Cup
Boiled Milk – 1/2 Cup
Curd – 1/4 Cup
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 Tsp
1. To a bowl, add maida, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder, salt and mix well.
2. To another bowl, add sugar and butter. Blend them until creamy.
3. Now add the dry ingredients mixture to the cream. Beat it all again.
4. Add khoya and mix. Then add milk, curd and beat all together.
5. Add vanilla essence and beat again. Add saffron and mix the batter.
6. Grease a cake tin with butter, place butter paper on the bottom and pour the batter in it.
7. Chop a few pistachios and garnish on top of the cake.
8. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins and place the cake tin.
9. Bake the cake for 45 mins at 180 degrees.
10. Mawa Cake is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/